June 22, 2023
8:30 am - 11:30 am
NEW! Generative AI for Marketers
We are at the threshold of new computing era. While everybody speculates about how Generative AI tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E will change, well, everything, now is the time to understand how to bend them to your will.
A significant advantage goes to those who learned how to use
- Computers in the 1980’s
- The Internet in the 1990’s
- Analytics in the 2000’s
- Smartphones in the 2010’s
- Generative AI in the 2020’s
Asking a machine to write copy and draw pictures is like asking a recent graduate to do the same and represent your company in public. Talented though they may be, they lack the deep knowledge about your marketplace, your customers, and your products. They have no reason, no common sense, no grasp of truth vs. fiction. A recipe for disaster.
While others are diving deep into the technical aspects of how Generative AI is being created and understanding its internal workings, this workshop focuses on using Generative AI for practical applications – in marketing.
These sophisticated tools give rise to a different user experience calling for a fundamental understanding of how to get the most value from them.
More structured questions produce better (more relevant and accurate) results. Asking good questions reduces the time and effort required to train an AI system. That’s where Prompt Engineering comes in. Prompt Engineering is as important to understand and leverage today as word processing, spreadsheets, and email were decades ago.
- Using a payroll app = driving a car
- Using a spreadsheet = modifying your car
- Writing code = building your own car
- Using Generative AI = building your own spaceship
We will cover/ You will learn
- What is Generative AI really?
- Common applications for Generative AI
- Introduction to Prompt Engineering
- When prompts go wrong
- Top tips for getting the most out of Generative AI
- Supercharging your Generative AI efforts
- The One Secret to Success with Generative AI