A Crash Course in Conversion Rate Optimization – Hands On
June 1, 2020
How much money are you losing with poorly performing websites and landing pages?
Changes in website efficiency can dramatically improve the profitability of your online marketing programs. This fast-paced and practical hands-on training will provide you with a crash course in conversion rate optimization (CRO). Noted digital marketing expert and SiteTuners President, Martin Greif, will help you to improve conversions by applying “The Matrix” methodology to your website. The Matrix is a framework for understanding your audience from a user-centered design perspective, and ensures that you will consistently get more of the right people through the right activities in the right order.
Short lecture segments will alternate with practical hands-on work. Participants will complete exercises to apply key concepts to their specific situation.
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing directors
- Online media buyers
- Webmasters & web designers
- SEO & PPC specialists
What You Will Learn:
- An overview of conversion rate optimization
- How to uncover the Seven Deadly Sins of Landing Pages
- How to segment your online audience into mission-critical roles
- Breaking down each role into specific tasks (“use cases”)
- Understanding key decision making steps (awareness, interest, desire, action)
- A process for creating user-centered websites